Warm Artichoke & Spinach Dip with Pita Crisps
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Spice things up! Serve our rich and creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip with these crispy and savory pita crisps.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- 1 Cuisine Adventures Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 1 package of pita bread or naan bread
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dry oregano
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dry parsley
- 1 tsp (5 ml) paprika
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cut the pita into wedges (about 8 pieces per pita).
- Place all wedges in a large bowl, sprinkle seasonnings, olive oil and toss to coat.
- Cook them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Preheat Spinach and Artichoke dip according to package directions.
- Let the crisps cool before serving with the dip.