Mini Quiche Duo
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 18 minutes
- 24 pieces Cuisine Adventures Spanakopita
- 24 pieces Cuisine Adventures Mini Quiche
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- Green Olives
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Mini Bocconcini
- Styrofoam cone, 16 inch in height
- Prepare Cuisine Adventures products according to packaging instructions.
- Place the Styrofoam cone on a serving plate. Wrap your Styrofoam cone in plastic wrap so that the Styrofoam does not come in contact with your food.
- Spread the softened cream cheese onto the plastic wrap and completely cover.
- Place the Spanakopita and Mini Quiche pieces with toothpicks spacing them evenly on the tree.
- Add green olives, cherry tomatoes and mini bocconcini around the tree.
- Add prosciutto in the shape of a rose around the tree.