Cheddar Cheese Dip with Mini Sausages
Treat our easy-to-prepare Mini Sausages to some cheesy goodness by serving them with a rich, creamy cheddar cheese dip.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 16 Mini Sausages Cuisine Adventures
- 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 ml) cornstarch
- 3 cups (600g) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups (355 ml) evaporated milk
- 2 tsp (10 ml) hot sauce, optional
- 1/8 tsp (0.62 ml) salt
- 1/8 tsp (0.62 ml) Cayenne pepper, ground
- In a medium saucepan, add shredded cheese and cornstarch and toss well.
- Add evaporated milk , hot sauce, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Over medium heat, stir frequently until cheese is melted and mixture begins to bubble.
- Keep at a low simmer, adjusting heat as necessary. Cook until mixture thickens, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and adjust seasoning.
- Preheat mini sausages according to package instructions.
- Serve mini sausages with cheddar dip.
You can add toppings to your dip such as fresh diced tomato, green onion, diced jalapeno.