Colcannon style Loaded Potato Soup
Loaded Potato Soup
Inspired by the traditional Irish dish, this delicious anytime soup combines sautéed green cabbage and sliced leeks with our hearty Loaded Potato Soup.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 4 Cuisine Adventures Loaded Potato Soups
- 1 bag (250 g) leeks, sliced
- 1/2 (400 g) green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a large skillet over medium heat, soften the leeks and cabbage in the butter and oil. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper at the end of the cooking.
- Heat the soup according to the packaging instructions.
- Garnish your hot soup with the sautéed vegetables.