COLORFUL VEGGIE SPIRAL TART
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
What goes around comes around when you serve this spectacular tart made with multicolored slices of carrots, eggplant and zucchini wound in a spiral over our tasty Spinach & Artichoke Dip.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
- 1 Cuisine Adventures Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 454g (1 lb) shortcrust pastry, homemade or store-bought
- 3 carrots, peeled
- 1 eggplant
- 2 zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven at 350°F (175°C).
- Defrost the dip in the microwave oven for 3 minutes.
- Line a pie plate with the shortcrust pastry. Prick the bottom with a fork and set aside in the fridge.
- Slice your vegetables lengthwise with a mandolin. Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the carrots 2 to 3 minutes to soften them. Wring them out. Season your vegetable slices.
- Spread the Spinach & Artichoke Dip at the bottom of the tart.
- Roll up a vegetable slice in the center of the mold and continue by wrapping the other strips around it. You can alternate colors.
- Beat the eggs and pour the eggs over the vegetables.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let stand 10 minutes before serving.