Creamy Tomato and Cucumber Salad with Spanakopita
Celebrate the fresh taste of summer with this creamy tomato and cucumber salad. Pair it with our Spanakopita for a light lunch or dinner.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 12 Cuisine Adventures Spanakopitas
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1 medium cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 3 medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 1 medium sweet or red onion, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, dill, sugar and garlic powder.
- Add cucumbers, tomatoes and onion.
- Gently stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the Spanakopitas according to package directions and serve with the salad.