Crispy Kale Salad with Mini Quiches
Mini Quiche Duo
Our tasty Mini Quiches strike the perfect balance with this delectable, crunchy salad featuring sliced kale, shredded carrot, red onion and apple.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 2 trays (30 pieces) Mini Quiche Cuisine Adventures
- 1 pound (2 bunches) kale, clean & thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250ml) carrot, shredded
- 1 apple, julienned
- 1/3 cup (83ml) red onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup (187ml) almond, toasted and crushed
- 1/2 cup (125ml) olive oil
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) apple vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) maple syrup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (22.5ml) dijon mustard
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat the Mini Quiche according to the packaging instructions.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, maple syrup, mustard and season with salt and pepper to taste, put aside.
- In a second bowl, mix together kale, carrots, apples, red onions and almonds.
- Pour over the dressing and toss well to coat.
- Serve with the Mini Quiches.