Egg & Cheese Bites with Salmon Rose
Roasted Red Pepper Egg & Cheese Bites
Everything’s coming up roses when you serve our yummy Roasted Red Pepper Egg & Cheese Bites garnished with cream cheese and “petals” of sliced smoked salmon.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- 2 pieces Cuisine Adventures Roasted Red Pepper Egg & Cheese Bites
- 2 tbsp (30ml) cream cheese
- 2 slices of smoked salmon, sliced
- 1 tsp (5ml) red onions, sliced
- To taste, fresh Chives, sliced
- To taste, fresh ground pepper
- Heat the Egg & Cheese Bites according to the packaging instructions.
- Spread the cream cheese on top of each Egg & Cheese Bites.
- Make a rose with the smoked salmon and plate it on top.
- Sprinkle with red onions, chives and ground pepper.
Smoked Salmon Rose
- Roll about an inch of the 3-inch salmon slice tightly, for the center of the rose, then roll the rest of the slice loosely around the center. Pinch it together from the clean edge, so the thin, ragged edge represents the petals. Hold the rose from the base then use the fillet knife tip to gently peel back the rolled salmon slightly, to open up the smoked salmon rose.