Egg & Cheese Sliders
Roasted Red Pepper Egg & Cheese Bites
Give the popular finger-food favourite a delectable, creative spin by stacking our Roasted Red Pepper Egg & Cheese Bites, a dollop of cream cheese and crunchy leafy greens on toasted sliders.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Cuisine Adventures Egg & Cheese Bites
- 2 Sliders bread, cut in half
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Cream cheese
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) Spicy pickle eggplant, drained
- Leafy greens (Arugula, Romaine or Watercress)
- Heat the Egg & Cheese Bites according to the packaging instructions.
- Meanwhile, toast bread sliders.
- Spread cream cheese over 2 sides of breads.
- Assemble sliders, Egg & Cheese Bites, drained eggplant and arugula into a sandwich.