Eggs Benedict with Spinach & Artichoke Sauce
A great brunch favorite! Nothing says ”I love you!” more than a sumptuous Eggs Benedict dish served up with our dreamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip.
- 1 Cuisine Adventures Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) cream or milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp (15ml) white vinegar
- 4 cups (1 l) water
- 2 thick slices of country-style bread or english muffin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sliced ham or cheese (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Prepare the dip according to packaging directions.
- Gently break the eggs into 4 small bowls.
- When the water is boiling, turn down the heat, simmer and add the vinegar.
- Slide the eggs 1 to 1, let poach 2 to 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, roast your breads and relax the hot dip with the cream or milk.
- Remove from the water with a hole spoon and place on paper towels. Set aside.
- Set your Benedictine eggs and garnish with your creamy sauce.
You can top the bread or english muffin with finely sliced ham or cheese before you place the eggs on top.