French Onion Soup with Extra Cheese
French Onion Soup
Add more cheese to your French Onion Soup for some extra gooey-goodness! Be it Swiss, Gruyère or Mozzarella, it’s a simple way to add an extra layer of flavor.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 Cuisine Adventures French Onion Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of cheese Swiss, Gruyère or Mozzarella
- Heat soup according to package directions.
- Add the extra cheese (Swiss, Gruyère or Mozzarella) at the end of the cook time.
- Broil in the oven (Optional)