French Onion Soup Frittata
French Onion Soup
Bake a delicious easy-to-prepare frittata using eggs, cheese and, for extra flavour and richness, our French Onion Soup.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 2 opti-packs Cuisine Adventures French Onion Soup (overnight defrosted)
- 7 Large Eggs
- ½ Cup (125ml) Cream 35%
- 1 Cup (250ml) Cream Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons (45ml) All purpose Flour
- 3 Tablespoons (45ml) Dry parsley chopped fine
- 1 Cup (250ml) Grated Swiss Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, cream cheese and cream. Add the flour making sure no lumping results. Add the onion soup, herbs and season to taste.
- In a large Cast-Iron Skillet (9-inch (23 cm)) pour the egg mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake the frittata for about 40 to 45 minutes or until browned and puffed. Serve warm.