Summer Salad with Mini Quiche
Mini Quiche Duo
A colourful salad full of fresh vegetables and a zesty vinaigrette topped with our delectable Mini Quiches for the perfect go-to summer meal.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time : 20 minutes
- 8 Cuisine Adventures Mini Quiche, halved
- 3-4 (40g) radishes, halved
- 1 cup (100g) boiled potatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp (30ml) red onions, sliced
- 4 asparagus (medium sized), blanched and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 handfuls (50g) baby spinach, baby arugula or mixed leafy greens of your choice
- 2 tbsp (30ml) fresh chives, chopped
Dijon & Honey Vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) honey
- 1/2 tbsp (7.5 ml) wine vinegar, red or white
- 1/2 tbsp (7.5 ml) water
- 1/2 tbsp (7.5 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Make the vinaigrette by putting all the ingredients into a jar with a lid, close the lid and give it a good shake or pour into a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Heat the Mini Quiches according to package directions.
- Assemble the salad by placing all ingredients except the Mini Quiche into a large bowl, pour about 3/4 of the dressing and mix.
- Add Mini Quiche to the salad.
- Add the remaining dressing and chopped chives.