French Onion Soup Waffles
French Onion Soup
Give your waffles some zip by adding our French Onion Soup into the batter mixture for a delicious savory option.
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Cuisine Adventures French Onion Soup, thawed
- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (15ml) baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup (75ml) melted butter
- 2 tsp (10ml) chopped fresh chives
Makes 8 waffles
- Separate the soup solids from the broth.
- In a bowl, add the flour, baking powder and the salt. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, mix together the eggs and the melted butter. Add the dry ingredients while alternating with the soup broth.
- Add the solids from the soup and the chives.
- Let stand for 15 minutes and heat in a waffler maker for about 4 minutes each.