French Onion Soup with Homemade Garlic Parmesan Croutons
French Onion Soup
These tasty Homemade Garlic and Parmesan Croutons will add some extra crunch to your French Onion Soup.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 Cuisine Adventures French Onion Soup
- 1 baguette
- 2-3 tbsp (30-45 ml) grated parmesan
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- Slice baguette into 1/2 inch (12 mm) thick slices.
- Toast to taste, butter and rub with a garlic clove.
- Top with cheese and bake in oven at 350°F (180°C) until browned and bubbly.
- Heat soup according to package directions.
- Place Homemade Garlic and Parmesan Croutons on top of the soup at the end of the cook time.