Loaded Nachos & Mini Sausages
Bring our tasty Mini Sausages to the party by combining them with salsa and sour cream on crunchy tortilla chips—ideal for every fun social gathering!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 16 Cuisine Adventures Mini Sausages
- 1/2 bag (150g) Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup (250 ml) Store-bought salsa
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Sour cream
- 1 cup (250 ml) Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Black olives, sliced
- 1 cup (250 ml) Cherry tomatoes, cut in two
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 2 green onion stems, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (232°C).
- Heat the Mini Sausages according to the packaging instructions.
- Place the tortilla chips on a oven-safe sheet pan, top with the salsa and sour cream. Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese and brown in the oven.
- Once golden brown, add the black olives, cherry tomatoes, avocado and green onions.
- Place the cooked Mini Sausages around the loaded nachos.