Roasted Autumn Vegetables & Spanakopita
A delectable autumn (or any season) meal featuring our Greek-inspired Spanakopita on a bed of grilled eggplant, zucchini, peppers and tomatoes.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 12 pieces Cuisine Adventures Spanakopita
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 to 3 small eggplants, cubed
- 3 small Zucchini, cubed
- 2 red peppers, cubed
- 1 yellow pepper, cubed
- 4 tomatoes, cut in 8
- 1/4 basil bouquet, coarsely chopped
- 2 thyme branches, coarsely chopped
- Olive oil to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the cubed vegetables and garlic on a oven-safe pan. Add olive oil, season with salt, pepper and thyme. Heat in the oven for about 35 minutes or until a fork can easily pierce through the flesh of an eggplant.
- Heat the Spanakopitas according to the packaging instructions.
- Serve the Spanakopita over the grilled vegetables, top with basil and a drizzle of olive oil.