ROASTED BROCCOLIS WITH PARMESAN & LEMON
Roasted Red Pepper Egg & Cheese Bites
A light yet satisfying anytime meal featuring roasted broccoli florets tossed with our yummy Egg & Cheese Bites, shallots, freshly squeezed lemon juice and grated parmesan cheese.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Cuisine Adventures Egg & Cheese Bites
- 1 large head (1 1/2 lbs) broccolis, cut into florets
- 4 Tbsp (60 ml) extra-Virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice, freshly squeeze
- 1 Tbsp shallots, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp parmesan, grated
- To taste, salt & fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). On a large baking sheet, toss broccoli florets with 2 tbsp of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the broccoli florets in the oven for about 20 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- In a large bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the shallots and the remaining oil; season the dressing with salt and pepper.
- Heat the Egg & Cheese Bites according to the preparations instructions.
- Add the broccoli florets and grated cheese with the dressing, toss well and serve along the Egg & Cheese Bites.