Spinach & Artichoke Linguine Alfredo
Spinach & Artichoke Dip
This super easy, creamy and dreamy pasta wonder is super quick to make and features our Spinach & Artichoke Dip.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- 1 Cuisine Adventures Spinach & Artichoke Dip, defrosted
- 3/4 cup (340g) long pasta (linguine or fettuccine)
- 4 1/2 cups (1125 ml) water
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 cup (250 ml) good quality parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup (250 ml) cooked chicken (optional)
- In a deep 12 inch sauté pan with a cover, bring the water and salt to a boil.
- Add pasta, cover and cook for about 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the same pan. Reserve some of the cooking liquid (optional).
- Add the Spinach & Artichoke Dip to the pasta and stir.
- Add the parmesan cheese two ounces at a time while stirring vigorously to create a creamy sauce.
- Add some of the reserved cooking liquid if needed to maintain sauce consistency.
- Serve pasta and add the cooked chicken on top (optional).