Tex Mex Romaine Boats
Loaded Potato Soup
A delightful anytime soup-salad combo featuring our Loaded Potato Soup and romaine lettuce leaves packed with a Tex Mex mix of black beans, corn niblets, red pepper, cherry tomatoes and pickled jalapenos.
Preparation Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 4 Cuisine Adventures Loaded Potato Soups
- 1 can (540 ml) Black beans, drained
- 1 can (341 ml) Corn niblets
- 1/4 cup Red pepper, diced
- 6 Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tbsp Pickled jalapenos, diced
- 1/4 cup Red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Lime Juice, fresh
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Canola oil
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 8 whole leaves Romaine Lettuce
- Heat the soups according to the packaging instructions.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the lettuce. Mix well.
- Lay out the lettuce leaves on a plate.
- Divide the Tex Mex mix between all of the lettuce leaves.
- Enjoy with the Loaded Potato Soup.