French Onion Sauce
French Onion Soup
Complement meat, vegetables or a special meal with a thick flavourful sauce featuring our French Onion Soup.
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 2 Cuisine Adventures French Onion Soup
- 2 tbsp (30ml) flour
- Pepper to taste
- Fresh chives (optional)
- Defrost the French Onion Soup in the microwaves according to the packaging instructions.
- In a medium saucepan, cook the French Onion Soup with 2 spoons of flour.
- Purée the soup in a blender. Adjust the seasoning with pepper. Pour into a sauceboat.
- Garnish with fresh chives.
Note: You can also add some French Onion Soup on the roast for a crust.