French Onion Sauce
French Onion Soup
Complement meat, vegetables or a special meal with a thick flavorful sauce featuring our French Onion Soup.
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 2 opti-packs Cuisine Adventures French Onion Soup
- 2 tbsp (30ml) flour
- Pepper to taste
- Fresh chives (optional)
- Defrost the French Onion Soup in the microwave according to the packaging instructions.
- In a medium saucepan, cook the French Onion Soup with 2 spoons of flour.
- Purée the soup in a blender. Adjust the seasoning with pepper. Pour into a gravy boat.
- Garnish with fresh chives.
Note: You can also pour some French Onion Soup on a meat to obtain a crust.