SPANAKOPITA WITH OREGANO-DUSTED POTATO WEDGES
Our delicious Greek-inspired Spanakopita creates the perfect light-meal pairing with crispy potato wedges combined with cherry tomatoes, crumbled feta and vinegar, then flavored with a dusting of dried oregano.
Prepration Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 12 pieces Cuisine Adventures Spanakopita
- 1 bag (750g) frozen potato wedges, plain
- 24 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, sliced
- 2 tbsp red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp, divided (60ml) olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- To taste Kosher salt
- To taste black pepper, ground
- Cook the Spanakopita according to the packaging instructions.
- Place potato wedges on separate baking sheet and cook with spanakopita until crispy.
- In the meantime, combine tomatoes, feta, olives, onion, vinegar, and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Toss to combine and set aside to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Remove potato wedges from the oven and toss with remaining olive oil and oregano.
- Place Spanakopita on a plate top with marinated tomatoes. Serve with potato wedges.