MEAN GREEN BREAKFAST BURRITO
Roasted Red Pepper Egg & Cheese Bites
Make other breakfasts green with envy with this mouth-watering breakfast burrito made with a tortilla packed with shredded cheese, fresh spinach, red onion and two tasty Egg & Cheese Bites.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- 2 pieces Cuisine Adventures Egg & Cheese Bites, quartered
- 1 1/2 tbsp store-bought Pesto (or homemade)
- 1/4 cup white Cheddar, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh Spinach
- 2 tbsp red onion, sliced
- 1 large wheat tortilla
- Heat the Egg & Cheese Bites according to the packaging instructions.
- Lay the tortilla flat and spread with pesto. Top with shredded cheese, spinach and onions.
- Place tortilla on a skillet over medium-low heat to warm and melt cheese; top with quartered egg bites.
- To assemble burrito: fold bottom part of tortilla in, then fold the sides in before rolling into a burrito shape.
- Slice into half and enjoy!