Open-faced Roast Beef Sandwich
French Onion Soup
An appetizing and unexpected pairing of a deli classic with our delectable French Onion Soup takes this sandwich of sliced roast beef, arugula leaves and Dijon dressing to the next level.
Preparation Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 2 Cuisine Adventures French Onion Soup
- 2 slices bread, of your choice
- 100 g Roast beef, sliced
- Few Arugula leaves
- 60 ml Dijon dressing
- Heat the soups according to the packaging instructions.
- Toast the slices of bread.
- Garnish each slice of bread with roast beef, arugula leaves and top with Dijon dressing.
- Enjoy with the French Onion Soup.