Broccoli Cheddar Soup
A surprising, great-tasting combination featuring our creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup paired with easy-to-make cheese crackers.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
- Cheddar Cheese (Brick)
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Cut up your cheese in thin slices.
- Lay the parchment paper on the baking sheet and place the cheese on the parchment paper. Don’t over crowd them, they will spread out.
- Bake until bubbly and brown, about 10 minutes.
- Once you take them out of the oven, place the crispy cheese on paper towel and blot with another piece of paper towel.