Mini Quiches with Fennel salad
Light yet flavorful, this crispy, crunchy salad combining fennel, red onion and lemon juice makes a quick, tasty lunch beside our Mini Quiches.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 2 trays (24 units) Mini Quiches Cuisine Adventures
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp (30g) lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Toss the sliced fennel with the red onions slices. Add kosher salt, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil. Mix well.
- Prepare Mini Quiches according to the package directions.
- Serve the Mini Quiches with the crispy salad.