Our Mini Quiche makes the ideal pairing to the rich goodness of a tomato, potato and vegetable broth brisque for a quick, anytime meal.
Preparation Time: 8 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 2 trays (30 pieces) Cuisine Adventures Mini Quiche
- 2 Onions, sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Extra virgin olive oil
- 5 kg Tomatoes
- 3 Large potatoes
- 2 cups (500 ml) Vegetable broth
- 1 cup (250 ml) Cream 35%
- Salt & pepper
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, soften the onions and the garlic in the oil.
- Add potatoes, tomatoes, broth and seasoning.
- Let simmer for 40 minutes.
- Purée in a blender until smooth and add the cream.
- Heat the Mini Quiches according to the packaging instructions.
- Serve the Mini Quiches with the tomato bisque.