Mini Quiche topped with whipped herb cream cheese
An instant party hit featuring our Mini Quiches smothered with an exquisite, easy-to-prepare topping of cream cheese, yogurt, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 30 Cuisine Adventures Mini Quiches
- 240 g (8 oz) Cream cheese
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Plain yogurt, Greek style
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 ml) Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 ml) Garlic powder
- To taste pepper
- 1/2 tbsp (7.5 ml) Fresh Chives, finely chopped
- Heat the Mini Quiches according to the packaging instructions.
- Add the cream cheese in a food processor, blend for 2 minutes and add the yogurt, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper, mix well.
- Pour the mixture in a small bowl and add the chopped chives.
- Top each mini quiche with the whipped herbal cream cheese.