Creamy Dip for Green Chile Chicken Firecrackers
Green Chile Chicken Firecrackers
Impress your guests with this tasty creamy dipping sauce with just a hint of tomato and dill flavour that will take our Green Chile Chicken Firecrackers to the next level of yumminess!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 10 Green Chile Chicken Firecrakers
- 2 cups (500 ml) whipping cream, lightly whipped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp (5ml) tomato paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Heat the Firecrakers according to the package directions.
- Combine all the ingredients together into a small bowl and mix well.
- Put 1 tablespoon of cream in a small glass and top the glass with the Firecraker.
- Add a small amount of balsamic vinegar on top of the cream before adding the Firecracker to add some color.