French Onion Soup Paired With Grilled Cheese Soldiers
French Onion Soup
Warm toasted bread with melted cheese and French Onion Soup is comfort food at it’s best!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 opti-pack of Cuisine Adventrues French Onion Soup
- 2 Slices of white or brown bread
- 1-2 Slices of cheese (your choice of cheddar or mozzarella)
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45 ml) butter, divided
- Butter on one side of both slices of bread
- Assemble bread and cheese into a sandwich, buttered side out.
- Place the sandwich in a heated skillet. Grill until lightly browned and flip over; continue grilling until cheese is melted.
- Cut the crusts off and cut into long rectangles.
- Prepare the soup according to package directions.
- Serve the soup with the grilled cheese soldiers and enjoy!