Jalapeno Nacho Cheese Sauce
Green Chile Chicken Firecrackers
This cheesy and spicy sauce featuring a blend of two cheeses, jalapenos and chili adds some tasty heat to our Green Chile Chicken Firecrackers.
Prepration Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 15 Cuisine Adventures Green Chile Chicken Firecrackers
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- 2 cups Whole milk
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 6 slices American cheese
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp Jalapenos in brine, diced
- Heat the Green Chile Chicken Firecrackers according to the packaging instructions.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter. Sprinkle flour to create a paste and stir for one minute.
- Stir in milk and continue to whisk until a thickened sauce has formed, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add in chili powder and salt. Remove sauce from heat and mix in both cheeses until they have completely melted. Stir in jalapenos.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve warm with Green Chile Chicken Firecrackers.