Tzatziki Dip & Spanakopita
Our crispy Spanakopita will feel right at home being dipped into Greek-inspired Tzatziki made from labneh, shredded English cucumbers and fresh mint.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Refrigeration Time: 2 hours
- 1 box of Spanakopita
- 2 cups (500 ml) fresh labneh
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 english cucumber peeled, seeded and shredded
- 20 fresh mint leaves, finely minced
- Combine garlic, salt and pepper with labneh.
- Add cucumber and fresh mint to the mixture and mix well.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Bake Spanakopita using the package instruction and serve with the dip.