Piri Piri Sauce with Franks in a blanket
Franks In A Blanket
Give our yummy easy-to-prepare Franks in a Blanket a spicy kick with tangy piri piri sauce—perfect for parties and entertaining.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 8-10 small red chilies, with seeds (depending on desired spice level)
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers (freshly roasted or jarred)
- 1 tbsp (15ml) diced garlic
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30ml) white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2ml) dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp (4ml) salt
- Place all the ingredients into a blender. Blend to a smooth consistency.
- Serve with Parmesan Franks in a Blanket.