Mini Sausages with Cranberry Sauce
A mouthwatering festive (or anytime) appetizer featuring our easy-to-snack-on Mini Sausages and a heavenly cranberry sauce perfect for dipping.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1 bag Cuisine Adventures Mini sausages (16)
- 12 oz (340g) Fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 cup (175g) Pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup (125g) orange juice
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 c. (5g) Fresh ginger, chopped
- 1/8 c. (0.5g) Ground cinnamon
- Thaw cranberries if they are frozen or wash cranberries if they are fresh.
- In a medium saucepan, combine orange juice, maple syrup, lemon juice, zest and cinnamon. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cranberries and cook for 15 minutes. The cranberries will burst and the mixture will become thicker.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes before transferring sauce to a pot.
- Let cool a few hours before serving.