Create an exciting new lasagna dish with traditional ingredients like Mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce and a not-so-traditional surprise: our Spanakopita.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tray Cuisine Adventures Spanakopita (12 pieces)
- 2 cup (500ml) your favorite tomato sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 2 cup (500ml) grated mozzarella cheese
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Covert bottom of a 9 x13 inch (23 x 33 cm) baking dish with spanakopita. Bake Spanakopita according to package directions.
- Top with tomato sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese is golden, about 10-15 minutes.