French Onion Soup with Extra Cheese
French Onion Soup
Add more cheese to your French Onion Soup for some extra gooey-goodness! Be it Swiss, Gruyère or Mozzarella, it’s a simple way to add an extra layer of flavor.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 Cuisine Adventures French Onion Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of cheese Swiss, Gruyère or Mozzarella
- Place 1 soup, cheese on top, in a microwave-safe bowl (10 fl oz (300 ml) bowl capacity).
- Heat on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Stir and heat for 2 minutes more.
- Add the extra cheese (Swiss, Gruyère or Mozzarella) at the end of the cook time.
- Broil in the oven. (Optional)