French Onion Soup Frittata
French Onion Soup
Bake a delicious easy-to-prepare frittata using eggs, cheese and, for extra flavor and richness, our French Onion Soup.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 2 opti-packs French Onion Soup (defrosted overnight)
- 7 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) 35% cream
- 1 cup (250ml) cream cheese
- 3 tbsp (45ml) all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp (45ml) dry parsley chopped fine
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper to taste
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a large bowl whisk eggs, cream cheese and cream. Add the flour making sure no lumps form. Add the onion soup, herbs, and seasoning to taste.
- In a large Cast-Iron Skillet (9-inch (23 cm)) pour the egg mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake the frittata for about 40 to 45 minutes or until browned and puffed.
- Serve warm.