FRENCH ONION SOUP WITH SAUTÉED MUSHROOMS
French Onion Soup
This hearty blend of our French Onion Soup, herbs and sautéed mushrooms creates a great-tasting, satisfying meal that hits the spot on cold days.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 4 Cuisine Adventures French Onion Soup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Olive Oil
- 3 lbs (1.3 kg) Assorted mushrooms (white, cremini, oyster, etc.), sliced or chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Fresh herbs of your choice (tarragon, chives or parlsey), chopped
- To taste, salt & pepper
- Heat the soups according to the packaging instructions.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper, herbs and toss to coat.
- Top each French Onion Soup with the sautéed mushrooms.